It’s our goal to help Wisconsin communities and businesses connect with the high speed internet they need, and to help them make the best use of that connection through education and training.
- Broadband Funding: sources of funding for broadband initiatives. Information regarding use of funds, eligibility, award amounts, application deadlines, stipulations, and relevant contacts has been included where available, though this document is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Collected Regulations & Policies on Broadband
- A Broadband Reference Guide that covers some of the basic questions about broadband and the knowledge and tools to understand broadband services and technologies
- “The Emerging World of Broadband Public–Private Partnerships: A Business Strategy and Legal Guide” (guide on public-private-partnerships), Benton Foundation
- 1 hour archived Q&A call-in discussion with USDA and PSC-W representatives on their broadband expansion loans and grants for WI
- USF, E-Rate and Schools (FCC PDF)
- FTTP: A Network Operators Guide, (c) m2fx
- A guide to Creating a Technology Committee, Door County Economic Development Corp.
- Resources to help communities build subscribership and service from private telecommunications providers
- A step-by-step model on Creating a Technology Advisory Council
- Resources for businesses including videos, webinars and training materials to illustrate best practices and help train end users in our demonstration communities and around the state of Wisconsin.
- Archived High Speed Bits conference calls, 30 minutes on varying broadband topics with subject matter expert
- Download a glossary of broadband terms
- Read case studies of broadband working for Wisconsin healthcare, hospitals and correctional facilities.