It’s our goal to help Wisconsin communities connect with the high speed internet infrastructure they need, and to help them make the best use of that connection.
- Resources to help communities build subscribership and service from private telecommunications providers
- Resources to help communities understand the Community Area Network (CAN) model
- A step-by-step model on Creating a Technology Advisory Council
- Resources for businesses including videos, webinars and training materials to illustrate best practices and help train end users in our demonstration communities and around the state of Wisconsin.
- And finally, we are inviting private telecommunications businesses to partner with us on our education efforts to help drive demand and adoption for businesses and residents.
Download a glossary of broadband terms
For more information on how we can work with your community, please contact our offices.