Opportunity: Help us map high speed internet demand in Wisconsin
The University Wisconsin-Extension’s Broadband & E-Commerce Education Center, in partnership with the Public Service Commission-WI (PSC), WEDC and a host of statewide partners to promote and support the LinkWISCONSIN broadband demand survey. This exciting project will for the first time map both business and residential internet services statewide in a color coded scheme showing adequate, inadequate or no service by address level location.
If you are interested in promoting the demand surveys in your community, there are promotional templates available for you to use and customize.
For more information on the surveys or about partnering to promote the demand surveys, please contact the PSC-W.
Promotional partners include:
- Fond du Lac Economic Development Corporation
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Public Service Commission WI
- UW Extension Broadband & E-Commerce Education Center
- Wisconsin Counties Association
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation
- Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce
- Wisconsin Organic Advisory Council
- Wisconsin Small Business Development Center
- Wisconsin Technology Council