Two part “Basic Computer Skills: 101” Free Superior Community Training, Coming January 23!

01/13/2012 Uncategorized by citsadmin

Great Lakes Elementary, Superior, WI

Have you always wanted to know about computer basics? What are the parts of a computer, how can I use it for documents, or how do I go on the internet? How can I email and surf the internet? Just WHAT is the fuss about computers, and WHY do I want to know?

The School District of Superior will be hosting two FREE hands-on workshops to help community members of all ages to explore basic computer skills! Attendees will self-rate their computer knowledge from basic computer parts to more advanced online application of skills within email and internet surfing.

A two-part computer skills lesson will be held in the   Great Lakes Elementary   computer lab from 5:30-7 on January 23, and January 30, 2012. Attend one, or both– and walk-ins are welcome! School District Web Coach, Terri Harings, will help you learn more about computers, and practice your skills in a 1-1 or small group setting, with lots of discussion and self-paced fun!